How To Wake Up Early


Image Credit

I found the early awakening was one of the best things I've done I have recently changed my life, and I thought I'd share my advice. I just posted on my morning routine, and I thought you'd like to know how I get up at 4:30

For many years, I was a sleeper. I loved sleeping in. Then things changed, because I had to wake up between 6-6:30 am to fix lunches for my children and prepare them for school. But last year, when I decided to train for my first marathon, I decided I had to start running in the morning, so I had to take a little time for my family.

So I begin to wake up early a habit. I started getting up at 5:30 am, then 5:00 When it became a habit, and I had to wake up at 4:00 or 3:30 for a long period, at first, was not a problem. And last November, when I decided to participate in NaNoWriMo, I decided to get up at 4:00 to write at least an hour a day. Now that I've finished this romantic goal, he did not need to wake up so early, but I chose a happy compromise to wake up at 4:30 am some days when I'm very tired (if I sleep late), I get up at 5 : 00 or 5:30, but even earlier than usual to wake up.

Here are my tips for becoming an early riser:


  • Do not make drastic changes. Start slowly, waking just 15-30 minutes earlier than usual. Get used to this for a few days. Then cut another 15 minutes. To do this gradually until you reach your target time.
  • Allow yourself to sleep earlier. You may be accustomed to staying up late, perhaps watching TV or surfing the Internet. But if you continue this habit, while trying to get up earlier, sooner or later, we will give. And if first giving up, then crash and sleep late and have to start again. I recommend you go to bed early, even if you do not think you go to bed and read in bed. If you're too tired, you can fall asleep much sooner than you think.
  • Set your alarm clock away from your bed. If it is right next to your bed, you turn it off or hit repeatedly. Never hit repeat. If this is far from your bed, you have to get out of bed to turn it off. Until then, you're up. Now we can stay.
  • Exit the room as soon as you stop the alarm. Do not rationalize to bed. Just force yourself to leave the room. My habit is to fall in the bathroom and pee. At the time I did, and flushed the toilet and washed my hands and looked at her face in the mirror, I'm awake enough to face the day.
  • Do not rationalize. If you allow your brain to tell you to get up early, you never will. Do not take a bed option.
  • Allow to sleep occasionally. Despite what I said in the previous point, from time to time is good to sleep in. While this is not an ordinary thing. I could do it once a week or more.
  • Make waking up early a reward. Yes, it may seem at first to force you to do something difficult, but if you love yourself, you will soon look forward to getting up early. My reward used to be to make a cup of coffee and read a book. I recently cut my coffee, but I always like to read my book. Other benefits could be a treat for breakfast (smoothies! yum!) Or see the sunrise, or meditation. Find something that is enjoyable for you and let him do as part of your morning routine.
  • Enjoy all that extra time. Do not wake up an hour or two before reading their blogs, but is a major goal of yours. No getting up early and lose overtime. Get a head start on your day! I like to use this time to get a head start on preparing my kids' lunches, planning for the day (when I put my MIT), exercise or meditation and reading. When 6:30 rolls around, I've done more than many people do all day.
  • Enjoy the sunrise! Whenever possible, care (or better yet, out!) And watch the sky light tower. It's beautiful. And it is quiet and peaceful. It's my favorite part of the day. Getting up early is a reward in itself for me.


Customised from:  http://zenhabits.net

No comments:

Post a Comment